Chesapeake’s McClendon Taps Expanding Shale Oil DemandJoe Carroll
Chesapeake Energy Corp. negotiated a higher-than-expected price for oil fields in the U.S. Southwest as the natural-gas driller exploited a growing appetite for shale assets among the world’s largest energy explorers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy