Citigroup Said to End MSSB Fight With Morgan Stanley OvernightBradley Keoun, Michael J. Moore and Donal Griffin
Morgan Stanley and Citigroup Inc. executives raced overnight to end a two-month dispute over the value of their jointly owned brokerage, hashing out a deal that sent shares of both banks higher when markets opened today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas