Zynga Marketing Chief Departing Amid Share-Price SlumpDouglas MacMillan
Zynga Inc.’s Jeff Karp has resigned as chief marketing and revenue officer, becoming the latest executive to leave as a share-price decline erodes the value of staff compensation at the largest maker of social games played on Facebook Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis