Qatar Holds Out on Glencore as Davis Heads for ExitJesse Riseborough, Jacqueline Simmons and Firat Kayakiran
Glencore International Plc Chief Executive Officer Ivan Glasenberg is still waiting for a decision from Qatar on whether it will support this year’s largest takeover, five days after a late-night meeting with the emirate’s prime minister bought more time for the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's