Obama Gets Post-Convention Bounce Over Romney in PollsJonathan D. Salant and Mark Silva
President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney remained in a virtual tie among likely voters in an ABC News/Washington Post poll, though the incumbent opened up a six-point lead among registered voters following the Democratic and Republican nominating conventions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's