Nokia to Conduct Ethics Review Into Misleading Ad VideoAdam Ewing
Nokia Oyj, the smartphone maker trying to revive sales with new devices unveiled last week, said an ethics officer will conduct a review into why the company published misleading marketing materials for the products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner