Japan Airlines Initial Share Sale Priced at Top of RangeChris Cooper and Kiyotaka Matsuda
Japan Airlines Co.’s parent priced a 663 billion yen ($8.5 billion) initial public offering in the carrier at the top of a range after record earnings lured investors to the biggest IPO since Facebook Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders