Fiserv Lets Banks Compete With Square, PayPal in PaymentsOlga Kharif
Fiserv Inc., a provider of transaction and technology services for financial institutions, is introducing a mobile payment device that will allow banks to compete with Square Inc. and EBay Inc.’s PayPal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks