U.S. to Become Minority AIG Shareholder With $18 Bln SaleZachary Tracer
American International Group Inc. the insurer rescued by the U.S. after bets tied to housing soured in 2008, declined as the Treasury Department said it will sell at least $18 billion of shares acquired in the bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's