Putin Says Russia to Unite Electricity Grids in Europe, AsiaIlya Khrennikov
President Vladimir Putin said Russia plans to unite its power grids in Europe and Asia, which may lead to electricity exports to Asia, at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Vladivostok.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018