Kinder Morgan to Pay $110 Million to Settle El Paso SuitsJef Feeley
Kinder Morgan Inc. will pay $110 million to end lawsuits by investors over its purchase of gas-pipeline owner El Paso Corp. in a settlement that includes concessions by Goldman Sachs Group Inc., according to court papers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up