Foxconn Defends Internships After Reports of Forced WorkBloomberg News
Foxconn Technology Group said its interns in China are free to leave the program at any time after local newspapers reported that students from vocational schools were forced to make USB cables for Apple Inc.’s new iPhone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's