SunTrust Sells 93-Year Coke Stake as Crisis Hangover EbbsLaura Marcinek
SunTrust Banks Inc., the lender that invested in Coca-Cola Co. in 1919, sold most of that stake for a $1.2 billion gain to help cover the costs of bad loans and put other lingering effects of the financial crisis behind the firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat