James Bond’s Aston Martin May Raise $239,000 for CharityRichard Vines
A 2008 Aston Martin six-liter V12 used by Daniel Craig in “Quantum of Solace” is among 40 lots of James Bond memorabilia to go under the hammer at a charity auction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt