Hong Kong to Restrict Sales of Homes at Two Sites to LocalsKelvin Wong
Hong Kong will allow only local residents to buy apartments to be built on two sites it plans to sell, in the government’s toughest move to limit purchases by Chinese from other cities who have helped propel prices to the world’s most expensive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders