Hong Kong to Restrict Sales of Homes at Two Sites to LocalsKelvin Wong
Hong Kong will allow only local residents to buy apartments to be built on two sites it plans to sell, in the government’s toughest move to limit purchases by Chinese from other cities who have helped propel prices to the world’s most expensive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States