Gold Rises to Highest Since March as Euro Advances on ECBDebarati Roy
Gold rose to the highest since March as European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said policy makers agreed to an unlimited bond-purchase program, boosting demand for the metal as a store of value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's