Bid & Ask: The Deals of the Week
1. Japan Airlines has orders for all the stock it plans to sell in its $8.5 billion IPO this month, the largest since Facebook’s, say two people familiar with the offering. JAL is going public after filing for bankruptcy in 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's