Australian Construction Contracts Fastest Pace in 11 MthsMichael Heath
Australia’s building industry shrank in August at the fastest pace in 11 months, led by a slump in apartments and weaker engineering construction as resource industry demand wanes, a private gauge showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing