Shell to Build Canada Capture Project for Oil-Sands CarbonEduard Gismatullin
Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Europe’s biggest oil company, will build the first carbon capture and storage, or CCS, project that locks away emissions from mining Canada’s oil sands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself