Samsung Abuses Workers at Its China Plants, Labor Group SaysJun Yang
Samsung Electronics Co. plants and suppliers in China employed underage workers, forced them to work overtime and exposed them to unsafe conditions, a New York-based labor group said as it increased scrutiny on the world’s largest seller of mobile phones and TVs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis