Spanish Bonds Gain as ECB Said to Propose Unlimited Bond-BuyingEmma Charlton and David Goodman
Spanish 10-year bonds advanced for a third day as officials said the European Central Bank’s government bond-buying proposal involves unlimited purchases, boosting demand for the debt of so-called peripheral nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself