Citigroup, Goldman, UBS Sued Over Mortgage-Backed BondsDavid McLaughlin
Citigroup Inc., Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and UBS AG were sued separately in New York over losses on $368.7 million in mortgage-backed securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up