Lexus August Sales Rise 34%, Push Past Mercedes, BMWTim Higgins
Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus, which lost its crown as the top-selling luxury auto brand in the U.S. last year, boosted sales 34 percent last month to move past Daimler AG’s Mercedes-Benz and Bayerische Motoren Werke AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day