Facebook CEO Won’t Sell Shares for at Least a YearAri Levy
Facebook Inc. Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg, faced with a plummeting stock price and deluge of shares hitting the market, said he won’t start selling his holdings in the company for at least a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis