Elpida Files Opposition to Bondholders Move to Stop Micron SaleNaoko Fujimura and Takashi Amano
Elpida Memory Inc., the bankrupt Japanese chipmaker, said it opposes moves by a group of bondholders to block its sale to Micron Technology Inc. because it would interfere with an “entirely fair” reorganization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing