U.S. Stocks Trim Loss on Apple While Spain Bonds AdvanceLu Wang and Inyoung Hwang
U.S. stocks trimmed losses as Apple Inc. rose and speculation grew that European leaders will take new steps to tame the debt crisis. Spanish and Italian notes jumped on bets the European Central Bank will buy the debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards