U.S. Stocks Trim Loss on Apple While Spain Bonds AdvanceLu Wang and Inyoung Hwang
U.S. stocks trimmed losses as Apple Inc. rose and speculation grew that European leaders will take new steps to tame the debt crisis. Spanish and Italian notes jumped on bets the European Central Bank will buy the debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts