US Airways Moves Toward AMR Deal With Pact to Share BooksMary Schlangenstein and Andrea Rothman
US Airways Group Inc. moved closer to a possible merger with bankrupt American Airlines by signing a pact to swap private financial and operations data, a step already taken by potential investor British Airways.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life