Spain’s Bad Bank to Sell Assets in 15 Years, Seek InvestorsCharles Penty and Angeline Benoit
The so-called bad bank Spain’s government will set up to take soured real estate from the lenders it has bailed out will seek private investors and try to sell the assets over 10 to 15 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing