Sharp Cut to Junk by S&P as Foxconn’s Gou Ends VisitMariko Yasu and Masatsugu Horie
Sharp Corp.’s credit rating was cut to speculative grade by Standard & Poor’s as Foxconn Technology Group said it was still renegotiating a planned investment. The stock fell 13 percent, and Sharp found a defect in some smartphone displays.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing