Korea Aerospace Stake Sale Fails as Only Korean Air BidsKyunghee Park and Seonjin Cha
Korea Aerospace Industries Ltd. shareholders’ plan to sell a 1.05 trillion won ($925 million) stake in the country’s only planemaker failed because of a shortage of offers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks