Oil Set for First Weekly Drop Since July as Gulf Output RBen Sharples
Oil headed for the first weekly decline since July in New York as producers worked to restore Gulf of Mexico output and refiners prepared to resume operations after Hurricane Isaac passed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day