Jindal Wants Expansion of Levee System That Guarded New OrleansMark Niquette and Bradley Olson
The $14.5 billion project after Hurricane Katrina to improve New Orleans levees passed Isaac’s test, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting