Iran Produces 31% More Uranium to Add to Stockpile: IAEAJonathan Tirone
Iran maintained its output of enriched uranium that world powers say may eventually be used for nuclear weapons and doubled enrichment capacity at a mountainside facility, according to the International Atomic Energy Agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock