Food Supply Adequate to Forestall Unrest, World Bank SaysAlan Bjerga
Further weather disruptions or rising energy expenses could increase grain costs already at a record, while current supplies may be ample enough to forestall unrest caused by high food prices, the World Bank said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts