Ecopetrol Cuts 2012 Output Target on Rebel AttacksHeather Walsh
Colombian rebels have more than tripled attacks this year on state-run Ecopetrol SA’s southern pipeline as part of a strategy targeting energy infrastructure in the fifth decade of armed conflict, a police official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts