Asian Stocks Erase Monthly Advance on Economic ConcernsJonathan Burgos and Adam Haigh
Asian stocks fell, with the regional benchmark index wiping out its gains for the month, as reports on Japanese retail sales and South Korean business confidence add to signs of an economic slowdown and investors doubt the Federal Reserve will announce further stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's