India May Auction 1 Gigawatt to Double Solar CapacityNatalie Obiko Pearson
India may auction a third of the solar projects planned by 2017 in the current financial year to double the nation’s sun-powered capacity as it seeks additional clean-energy investments to combat power shortages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's