Illinois Debt Cut by S&P After No Action on Pension FundingMichelle Kaske
Illinois, the U.S. state with the worst-funded pension system, had the rating on its general-obligation debt cut one level by Standard & Poor’s and may face more downgrades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C