Exxon Joins Chevron in Weighing Argentina Shale Deals, YPF SaysPablo Gonzalez and Edward Klump
Exxon Mobil Corp. and Apache Corp. will hold talks with YPF SA next month as the Argentine company nationalized in April seeks partners to step up shale oil development, said a YPF official briefed on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap