China’s Stocks Drop to 2009 Low as Air China Profit FallsBloomberg News
China’s stocks fell, dragging the benchmark index to its lowest level in more than three years, after companies from Air China Ltd. to Zhongjin Gold Co. reported a decline in first-half profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap