Zuma’s Owners, Aqua to Open Restaurants in London’s ShardRichard Vines
Zuma owners Rainer Becker and Arjun Waney are to open a rotisserie and grill as well as a bar on the 32nd floor of the Shard, while Aqua Restaurant Group will open restaurants on the 31st and 33rd floors of the London skyscraper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States