Storm Imperils Romney’s Moment With Split-Screen TV ShotsJulie Hirschfeld Davis and Michael C. Bender
Tropical Storm Isaac, which is menacing the U.S. Gulf Coast, is threatening to drown out the Republican National Convention and eclipse Mitt Romney’s debut as his party’s nominee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's