Stockholm Water Week Focuses on Waste, Water EfficienciesJanina Pfalzer
World Water Week opened today in Stockholm with industry executives and scientists from at least 100 nations discussing how to reduce food waste and use water more efficiently in agriculture and at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards