Samsung to Buy 3% Stake in ASML for 503 Million EurosMaaike Noordhuis
Samsung Electronics Co. agreed to invest 779 million euros ($974 million) in ASML Holding NV, joining Intel Corp. and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. in taking a stake in Europe’s largest chip-equipment maker to secure future technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing