Asian Stocks Drop as China’s Industrial Profit DeclinesJonathan Burgos
Asian stocks fell, with the regional benchmark index heading for a three-week low, as a drop in profit at Chinese industrial companies offset optimism policy makers around world will move to boost growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020