Apple Seeks Ban on Samsung’s Cellular Galaxy Tab ComputerJoel Rosenblatt
Apple Inc. said a court should bar U.S. sales of the cellular version of Samsung Electronics Co.’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet computer even though the product wasn’t covered by an Aug. 24 verdict in the patent trial between the companies, according to a court filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets