Dutch Premier Defends Austerity, Says No to More Greek AidFred Pals
Dutch caretaker Prime Minister Mark Rutte, seeking a return to power after Sept. 12 elections, said he would block a third aid package for Greece and defended austerity as the only way out of Europe’s debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill