Kleiner to Investo More than $100 Million in EnterpriseOlga Kharif
Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers will more than double its investments in mobile applications for corporate users, as well as technology used to remotely manage software and hardware, investment partner Matt Murphy said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks