Apple Counts on IPhone Being Too Cool for U.S. Import BanSusan Decker
Apple Inc. is counting on the popularity of its devices and political pressure to thwart efforts by Google Inc.’s Motorola Mobility to block imports of the iPhone and iPad, two of the best-selling electronic devices in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis