Vedanta Lifts Hindustan Zinc, Balco Bid, Offers $3.93 BillionRajesh Kumar Singh
Vedanta Resources Plc., controlled by billionaire Anil Agarwal, will raise its offer to increase its stakes in Hindustan Zinc Ltd. and Bharat Aluminium Co., seeking control of bauxite mines and India’s biggest zinc maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’